What this is
a digital first approach to personal branding in 5 modules
Who this is for
Entrepreneurs. Career Pivots. Authors. Thought Leaders. Job Seekers.
Why you need this
- people are searching for you online in advance of first meetings
- the way you show up on line is as important as the way you show up in person
- a digital first approach to personal branding ensures you are crystal clear on your message
- the lack of a digital presence suggests you have something to hide
- there is no delete button on the Internet, but there is a way to be strategic about how you use it.
How this works
- You start as soon as you sign up.
- You work at your own pace.
- Each lesson is video recorded and may be viewed as often as you like.
- Modules and lessons are designed to build on each other sequentially.
- Each lesson includes the questions you must ask yourself in order your build your personal brand - digitally first.
What you get
5 learning modules
including 20 lessons and over 100 minutes of video content in the basics of personal branding
strategy is the #1 basic to building your personal brand and ultimately your career
how to get your personal brand story straight
most brands fail because they don't know who they are or how to articulate their message
how to decide the content you create, curate and share
what makes the most sense based on your goals
how to choose social networks that make sense for your goals
there is no right or wrong answer - just the one that is right for you!
the important questions you need to ask yourself
to build your personal brand online and offline
tips and tools to help you manage it all
the right tools help you to optimize your time so you can focus on the important stuff
a course designed and created by Joanne Tombrakos
A Storyteller, Digital Strategy and Business Development Consultant, Personal Brand Advisor and an Assistant Professor at NYU, I am also the voice and tour guide of this course.